Welcome to Wish Dental
Your safety and confidence
We are absolutely dedicated to providing dental and health care of the highest standard for all our patients. All treatments are clinically justified, appropriate and carried out with proper regard for your dignity and comfort – designed for you.
As accredited Denplan Excel dentists you can be assured that we will:
- Consult you about your dental treatment and care and ensure you are able to make informed decisions about your teeth and gums.
- Carry out a regular Oral Health Score, a unique method of assessing how your oral health is progressing, allowing you to monitor any changes over time.
- Record all essential information about your medical history, dental care and treatment and provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Invite feedback, views and opinions through regular and confidential patient surveys.
- Denplan inspect our practice every year to check our practice processes are in line with up to date legislation.
Care Quality Commission
Wish Dental is registered with The Care Quality Commission (provider ID) and therefore meets the high standards required by this government regulatory body.
Please click here to view our CQC Inspection Report
Cross Infection Controls
Here at Wish Dental we have a brand new, state of the art dedicated sterilisation room.
Providing you with a clean and safe environment is of paramount importance to us. We use the most effective sterilisation system to date to ensure your comfort and safety.
We are proud of the quality of work we provide and are pleased to offer the most comprehensive dental guarantee.
Porcelain veneers, crowns and bridges are guaranteed for a period of five years, providing the following conditions are met:
- The client attends a minimum of two hygiene sessions in each year with our hygienists, following completion of treatment and has followed the treatment and recommended maintenance programme.
- The restorations have not been damaged by additional dental treatment or by trauma, bone disease or gum disease.
- There is no outstanding balance on the account